Terms & Conditions - Grapevine Gathering
The only way to guarantee your transport to and from the event!
Buses depart from the following locations towards Grapevine at your selected departure time.
- The Carine Glades Tavern:
493 Beach Rd Duncraig pick up restaurant side
Jacoby St adjacent to Mundaring Hotel
- The Newport Fremantle:
2 South Terrace Fremantle
- Arcade Joondalup:
4 Reid Promenade Joondalup
- The Brook Bar & Bistro Ellenbrook:
11 Main St Ellenbrook
- The Crown:
Riverside drive near food court
- The Gate Bar & Bistro:
816 Beelier Dr Success
140 Marine Parade Cottesloe
- The Vines Resort:
Verdelho Dr The Vines
Peel Alehouse – 8 Guava Way Hall Head.
- The Lookout Bar Scarborough:
Pick up at the front of Rendezvous Hotel in bus bay
393 Murray Street Perth
Buses return back to the same departure location at the end of the event. If you want to leave the event earlier than the end of the event, buses depart as they fill up so you will need to wait until the first bus fills up before it will depart. Buses will depart at the scheduled departure time on your ticket. Due to the high demand we recommend arriving at least 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time. Please be patient when getting on the bus, there will be delays. It is your responsibility to be on time for the bus, if you miss it there are no refunds.
Pricing: All return bus tickets are $30 + booking fee
Click here to purchase bus tickets via Oztix.
PROHIBITED ITEMS - SHOW SPECIFIC
The items below are STRICTLY not permitted at the Venue. Discretion in regards to what may/may not be permitted into the Venue rests with the Sandalford’s security staff:
- Illicit drugs
- Aerosol cans
- Unsealed plastic bottles containing water
- Trolleys and carts
- Furniture including but not limited to tents, gazebos or inflatable structures (BYO fold up chairs, picnic blankets & small/medium sized eskies are allowed)
- Poles, sticks, banners or signs over A4 in size
- Metal cutlery
- Confetti or torn paper
- Weapons of any kind
- Cameras (e.g. detachable lenses) and / or tripods, video cameras and audio recording equipment or any other equipment deemed by the promoter to be “professional” in nature
- Musical instruments, air horns, megaphones, drums etc
- Fireworks, flares or explosives
- Balls (including inflatables), sporting equipment, bicycles, skateboards etc
- Animals – except for authorised Guide/Companion animals
- Any item which is reasonably considered by the Promoter as being able to cause injury, nuisance or offence to any other person attending the event.
REFUSAL OF ENTRY
Sandalford Wines, their officers, employees, agents and contractors (collectively, the “Venue”) may refuse entry to Sandalford Estate (the “Venue”) to any person, and in particular to any person:
- Considered by the Venue to be violent, intoxicated, disorderly or quarrelsome;
- Not holding a valid ticket or other form of entry pass;
- Attempting to enter the Venue with items from the Prohibited Items list and refusing to cloak these items;
- Who possesses or appears to be affected by a prohibited drug;
- Who wears, displays or possess items which bear street gang or motor cycle gang colours, including and not limited to patches, jackets, T-shirts, badges, other clothing or paraphernalia or items bearing a motor cycles gang’s insignia.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The bringing into the Venue any item on the “Prohibited Items” list displayed at the entry is not permitted.
- Patrons consent to the Promoter to have their bags searched prior to entry to the Venue.
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for confiscated or cloaked items.
- Patrons are admitted into the Venue at their own risk.
- Entry may be refused if the ticket was purchased from an unauthorized ticket seller or ticket scalper. Defaced tickets will not be accepted. Even if proof of purchase is provided, lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or reissued. Your ticket is your responsibility.
- Anyone found having gained, or attempting to gain access to the Venue without a valid ticket or other form of entry pass will be refused entry or evicted.
- The Venue is a licensed premises for the duration of the event external alcohol must not be brought into the venue and alcohol bought on-site must not be removed at the completion of the event.
- The Promoter requires the responsible consumption of alcohol by patrons. Patrons who appear to be impaired or are unruly irrevocably consent to being refused service of alcohol and/or evicted from the Venue and, to the extent permitted by law, indemnify the Venue in respect of any costs, losses, claims or proceedings arising from such impairment or intoxication.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas – patrons found smoking outside of these areas will be evicted from the event.
- Patrons must not interfere with, obstruct or hinder any activity at the event, including any activity conducted on the stage or the performance.
- Throwing objects is prohibited and will result in the patron responsible being evicted.
- Patrons who cause a disturbance, are offensive, discriminatory, display anti-social behaviour, use foul or abusive language, make racial or threatening remarks or gestures, commit indecent exposure or refuse to comply with reasonable requests made by the Venue will be evicted.
- The use authorised of photographic, video or audio equipment for commercial purposes is not permitted within the Venue.
- Patrons may be filmed, recorded or photographed during the event and these images or recordings may be used for any purpose without the consent of, or payment or provision of other compensation to patrons.
- Littering is prohibited - patrons must use waste receptacles located around and within the Venue.
- Any person found mistreating, tampering, defacing or damaging any part of the Venue or the surrounding locale will be evicted from the Venue and may face prosecution.
- Patrons must not attempt to gain unauthorised entry to restricted areas (e.g backstage) – those patrons found having gained or attempting to gain such entry will be evicted from the Venue.
- Patrons must follow all reasonable directions from the Venue including requests to condense their seating areas during events with General Admission.
- No Pass outs are permitted.
- The Event will proceed rain, hail or shine and will only be abandoned if the Venue and emergency services representatives deem the conditions to be dangerous.
- The Venue is an outdoor venue and whilst all reasonable care has been taken to make the Venue safe, the Venue may contain dangerous and uneven surfaces. Patrons should exercise all reasonable care and caution when entering or on the premises.
- In the event of an emergency situation or evacuation, you must follow all directions given by the Promoter, emergency services or their representatives.
The Venue is a licensed premise and operates under a Local Licensing Agreement. The Venue will operate in accordance with its house alcohol management policy and all applicable laws. Patrons are reminded that:
- It is an offence for a minor to purchase and/or consume liquor;
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for, or supply liquor to, a minor;
- A person supplying liquor to a minor will be reported to police.
Aerosol cans (such as those used for sun screen, insect repellant etc) are NOT permitted.
It should be noted that once you are ticketed onto Sandalford Estate you will have access to an expanded and extensive network of Food and Beverage outlets. Due to Licensing restrictions, strictly no BYO alcohol and no glass can be brought into nor taken from the venue. This is a fully licensed event with full bar service available. Patrons must observe and adhere to the local licensing laws and responsible service of alcohol practices.
Anti Social Behaviour
Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests. Intoxication, aggressive or anti-social behaviour is unacceptable and will result in ejection from the venue. Any person who behaves in this manner will be removed or handed to the Police.
Plastic bottles containing still water only is permitted, if seal is in tact. Soft drinks, juices, BYO alcohol is not permitted. Glass bottles are NOT permitted.
Drinking Cans are not permitted.
Aerosol cans are not permitted.
Cameras and Recording Devices
Recording of stage performances using audio, video or professional grade photographic equipment is not permitted. Cameras with a detachable lens will not be permitted. Small personal devices/phones are ok.
This is an 18+ event. Children are not permitted at all.
A cloakroom will NOT be available at the event.
Please dress accordingly (in light fabrics that will protect your skin from the sun). Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat. Wear comfortable shoes as the venue is a grassed / outdoor area. Thongs and sandals are allowed.
We encourage you to dance and have a great time but please respect your fellow patrons sitting behind you or near you. There is strictly no dancing or viewing the concert in the aisles.
Only still water in sealed plastic bottles is allowed. All other drinks not permitted, ie softdrinks, juices, alcohol.
Will be available on site.
Small to medium sized Eskies are permitted.
Are not permitted.
Food and beverages
Food and drink will be available to purchase on site from a range of local food vendors. However you may bring your own snack food in a small picnic basket or small esky. (Remember that metal cutlery, and glass are NOT permitted). You may bring plastic water bottles (containing still water) but only if they are sealed. Soft drinks, juices, BYO alcohol is not permitted. Glass bottles are not permitted.
All types of umbrellas are strictly forbidden inside the concert arena.
No tents or other structures.
Camping chair and picnic rug is permitted.
Trolleys and carts are not permitted.
No wine glasses or glass bottles are permitted to be brought into the venue.
All types of metal cutlery is strictly forbidden to be brought into the concert venue. You can of course can bring plastic cutlery (same as used on the airlines). No sharp items are permitted.
Parking is available on site at Sandalford however we strongly encourage all patrons to use the BUSWEST shuttle serive from various locations around Perth (to book this service, click on the link under 'Transport' heading). Please allow additional time if you are driving and parking at the venue. No parking is permitted on surrounding street verges or local residents property (NB Rangers from local councils will be issuing infringements to vehicles parking illegally around the perimeter of Sandalford Estate). The carpark and areas outside the concert green at Sandalford Estate will have an enforced liquor ban in place on the day of the concert. This simply means that it is a legal offence for Alcohol to be consumed or carried on Sandalford Estate during these times.
Passouts will NOT be available at the event, so please ensure that you take everything that you require into the concert upon arrival.
Prior to the ticket gate entry we are required to execute a full search of your accompanying bags, to ensure you are not in possession of Alcohol or other illegal items. Should these items be in your possession you may be refused access.
Due to fire concerns, THIS IS A SMOKE FREE EVENT. Limited designated smoking areas will be available, however smoking is not permitted in any other area other than the designated areas – anyone found smoking outside of designated smoking areas will be asked to leave.
We recommend you use the bus services for transport to and from the venue (please view under the heading BUS TICKETS above).
Free drinking water outlets are provided. You may bring plastic water bottles (containing still water) but only if they are sealed.
Please note we play rain or shine. You may bring wet weather protection such as ponchos and raincoats however umbrellas are not permitted. If it rains, the show will go on. The show will only be abandoned if conditions are deemed dangerous. Refunds will only be available at the point of purchase, if a show is abandoned or cancelled. The decision to cancel a show will be made on show day. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check www.zaccariaconcerts.com.au or our Facebook page BEFORE departing for the show for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
• Tickets cannot be refunded or re-sold and lost tickets cannot be replaced. Defaced tickets will not be accepted. Once you receive your ticket, it is solely your responsibility. While obviously we sympathise if you lose your ticket, we are unable to reissue. Even if we have a record of your purchase, we cannot be certain that other less scrupulous members of the public will not use the ticket. Please treat your ticket like cash - they are irreplaceable.
• Occasionally changes to the line up or program times occur that are out of the Promoters control. The Promoter reserves the right to change the lineup and/or the date of the event without prior notification. In the event of change of the date or lineup, refunds will not be available.
• The Promoter and the Venue accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the Venue.
• You enter the event at your own risk.