You heard it through the Grapevine first!
The 2019 wine-up has spilt....
We are extremely excited to announce the inaugural Western Australian version of Grapevine Gathering is coming to Sandalford Wines!
Grapevine Gatherings has been a musical adventure that has ripened for long enough interstate, and now WA wine lovers will finally get the music and wine experience that they have been craving, on Sunday 1st December 2019 at Sandalford Estate, Swan Valley.
For the first time in WA history, Grapevine Gatherings will be situated on the scenic doorstep of the Swan Valley, giving you the chance to sample some of Western Australia’s finest wines and local produce, all whilst immersing yourself in the stunning surroundings.
Grapevine has made its mark over east, having previous line-ups that featured the likes of The Wombats, Client Liaison, The Jungle Giants, Tkay Maidza and Dom Dolla, all playing alongside some of the ripest local talent Australia has to offer.
The 2019 line-up has been announced and you heard it through the Grapevine first: Two Door Cinema Club, Flight Facilities, Crooked Colours, Mallrat, Touch Sensitive, Late Nite Tuff Guy, Kira Puru, Big Words and Arno Faraji!
So, don’t make a pour decision and miss out on joining us on cloud wine!
This is an 18+ event. Ticket prices are $89 for General Admission* and $149 for VIP Experience* - get exclusive access to the VIP Balcony which includes scenic views overlooking the event, winery and surrounding valley. This area also includes a private VIP bar and private toilet facilities. Spaces are extremely limited so get in quick.
(*Plus booking, postage and handling fees).
PROHIBITED ITEMS - SHOW SPECIFIC:
The items below are STRICTLY not permitted at the Venue. Discretion in regards to what may/may not be permitted into the Venue rests with Sandalford’s security staff:
- Illicit drugs
- Aerosol cans
- Unsealed plastic bottles and cans
- Furniture including but not limited to tents, gazebos or inflatable structures (BYO fold up chair / picnic blankets & small to medium sized eskies are allowed)
- Poles, sticks, banners or signs over A4 in size
- Metal cutlery
- Confetti or torn paper
- Weapons of any kind
- Cameras (e.g. detachable lenses) and / or tripods, video cameras and audio recording equipment or any other equipment deemed by the promoter to be “professional” in nature
- Musical instruments, air horns, megaphones, drums etc
- Fireworks, flares or explosives
- Balls (including inflatables), sporting equipment, bicycles, skateboards etc
- Animals – except for authorised Guide/Companion animals
- Any item which is reasonably considered by the Promoter as being able to cause injury, nuisance or offence to any other person attending the event.
Sunday 1st December 2019
to be announced
GA ENTRY 89.00 *
VIP EXPERIENCE $149.00 *
(plus booking and postage/handling fees)